7.13.2010

Dans la Vue

Angled Vista is a blog of opinions, perspectives, and interests. Been coming a while now, until such a time that the brain’s dome is filled to the fullest.
Books, movies, songs and music, people, places, foods, and all things random are the focal points of the blog. They may not be in lieu of present times or in perfect accordance to normative poses. They simply exist. And in my world, they’re important enough to spill some thoughts on.
This is my, er, 4th blog. Okay, I don't even know what makes me keep all four. Or put them up in the first place. Maybe it's my lacking presence in SNS sites (Facebook, Twitter, even Friendster). Maybe it's the boredom. Maybe it's my many thoughts about equally many things going around. Maybe it's my love for writing. Or maybe, just maybe, it's my need to at least allow my brain some more spaces; it's kinda full to the brim already. Regardless of the reason, they're here. In the now.
Feel free to look around. That's free area. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment