2.27.2011

In Passing

I'd like to come up with a more profound post today/tonight. But unfortunately, I'm at a loss. Something is happening to me, a change is occurring. And I'm busy keeping up with it. With this change comes lesser TV time, nighttime Internet surfing, early morning rising and bathing, and commuting. Yes, I now have work.

I can't get into details yet, as I've mentioned, I'm still trying to keep up with it. So let's leave things at that for now. But I can share some stuff, tiny details that I can at least mention.

1. Sunsets.

At the end of every day, for the past week, I have seen the best sunsets ever. I like them, I love them and I am looking forward to more of them.

2. Time.

Is always of the essence, for someone like me who spends a total of four hours traveling to and from work. But now, I get lots of the essential time. Thank you.

3. Future.

There now is something to look forward to. Something valuable. Something promising. Another thank you.

I promise to try and create a more sensible entry in the coming days. For now, let this do.

No comments:

Post a Comment