10.29.2011

Day 2 - Your Crush

Okay, a bit of a background first. The only crush I remember right now is my high school classmate's older brother (hey, he's only a year older). I've worked with him when I was in sophomore year for a play competition. And that's when I started, er, to admire him--a lot. Then, lo and behold, we got into the same university in college. Well, he transferred into the one where I was. And although we were into different courses, there was a comforting feeling into knowing that I could just as easily come across him at the streets and in the mall.

So here goes my letter.


Dearest You,

Uhhhh. Well, how are you? It's been a long time since I've spoken with you, I remember you were wearing the white uniform for the students of science courses. And you looked happy, I'm glad you did.

I actually don't know what to say here. For one, I don't think you've ever known about my teensy crush on you. I believe your sister hasn't told you and I think she's also already forgotten by now.

I'll keep this superbly short. I just wanna say hi and that I wish you're doing well. It's nice to have become your friend, which means we're on great terms and that in the future you'll smile at me when we've met coincidentally.

I'm glad we've met, that we've had an amazing competition to go through together. You were at most one of those who have made me want to be really good at what I do. You have such high respect for me that it's impossible to think we're not even the best of friends.

Always, you'll hold a special place in my heart.

See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment