4.05.2012

Take that shot?

I've been reading lots of fanfictions whenever I can. Mostly, they're Harry Potter and The Hunger Games fanfics because they're the ones I can best relate to.

And because of my overwhelming emotions over The Hunger Games and my forever longing for more of Harry Potter, I'm kind of thinking of turning Tarradiddles into my own fanfic pal. Yes, it's still alive (for all those who know this page is existing). But I haven't gotten 'round to posting in there for about half a year already and it's eating me up to pieces. I cannot just delete the entire blog because of course, that's my heart in there.

So occasionally, I might be posting my first fanfics in there. I'll try to be as good as other fanfic writers are but really, I can be clutching at straws here.

Whew. So much for being a blogger who does not always login, right?

I just wish I can get this shot done nice as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment