6.30.2010

Listed

1. I am not keeping my hopes up this time. There are limitations to my be-all attitude, that much I know. Such is why I know I am not going to accept that job offer should it come. I'm sorry to myself. I feel the ungratefulness of such an action, given that I'm all-clamor for other job offers. But I cannot do the same for this one. At least, not now. And I'm sad.

2. Blog-hopping landed me on one of the blogs I kept myself completely updated with in my 3rd year in college: my then professor's Comm Capsule. Reading from it seemed like ages ago. And I felt quite funny when I looked around and found the new batch of 152 students' blogs, mainly because there was a great air of excitement that I doubted would stay on for long. I had that, too, the excitement. When I thought blogging's real fun even if it's for school. But maybe, these people are different. I hope they are. (P.S. There is no sarcasm in here, albeit my defensiveness. LOL.)

3. Reading through a friend's tweets, I've seen she's just found out that the e-versions of a book series she's downloaded are written in Spanish. I've known long ago since I also downloaded the same set. And I forgot to tell her. This is me guilty. Unintentionally.

4. I'm thinking about watching Post-Grad, that movie that can just as easily be the story of my life. For the simple reason that I may relate all too well. I won't like that. Really. But story seem's cool. Should I, should I not?

5. Tomorrow's Ortigas day. . . ! Okay, I'm only half-excited. Because that trip's gonna cost me more pennies I'm totally not earning and am completely saving up. Honestly, money's real hard to come by in my current status (which explains credits of mine that I haven't paid yet. I'm sorry). But hopefully, tomorrow's spending would come back nicely.

6. ECLIPSE is on today. And I cannot just go out and watch it. Cos that's more pennies worth and less. Boohoo.

Sooooooo . . .  somehow, I'm re-reading this particular post before publishing and I feel like my writing is seriously impaired due to the lack of additional experience and exposure to the world at large. These are numbered quips, for a reader's sake. *sniff* *scoff* *near tears*

Forgive me, dear brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment