6.11.2010

Temporarily Stuck

I miss school. If only because it provides me a sense of daily certainty. I wake up knowing, at the very least, what's supposed to happen for the day. I travel to a place not foreign to me. I go home with an inkling of what tomorrow's gonna be like.

I miss school because it's predictable and safe.

But now, that feeling of being in control of your daily life is temporarily sapped out of me. Now, I wake up to a seemingly uneventful day. But there is that thought of something that just might go out of line. Occasionally, I travel to places unknown to my direction-laden mind. But just as always, I go home not knowing what the next day would bring.

There is now that haunting feel of unpredictability.

This is life now, as I have it. And for that, I indulge in every little thing unexpected that is thrown my way.

However, as the title has it, I am inclined to thinking all of these are temporary. For who can tell what the future holds, that's not me. Definitely.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ryo! I miss school too. :( A lot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That much we can say, Nasha :| But move on, move on. Let's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ryo!!!
    True. For the longest time, school was my anchor. I could go here and there but school was always something I knew I could go back to. And vice-versa, school would scare me into going back.
    Pero uhm. Eto na. Bahala na si batman. And btw, ako pala si batman. Haha. Will link you :) Just finishing some layout shizz in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. School's an irony just like that. :))

    Ohhh. I didn't know batman could be a woman. But nevertheless. You're one cool batman. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete