6.11.2010

Would-be Summer

That season of adventures is fading, I know. And I've had but one getaway. Though I won't say FML to this sad fact, I still think I would have spent my summer in a more fun way. How?

Like this:

1. Parasailing. There's one in Cebu, in Mactan specifically and also one in Bora. That's a recreational activity done in the waters, where people are towed behind water vehicles and hoisted into the air as they gather speed.


2. Cliff Diving. Ariel's Point in Boracay is known for this. The activity is as complex and as simple as jumping off a cliff down to the waters below.


3. Mountain Climbing. Now, this I've had almost enough of just in my last semester in college. But still, I like mountain climbing simply because it's fun and the Philippines has a lot to offer in this regard.


There are many more to list, though: wall-climbing, bungee jumping, going on a road trip, and indulging in food trips. As life would have it, soon I would be able to do these.

And by soon, I mean next summer. Hopefully. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment