8.31.2010

Was that hiatus?

Okay, so for the life of a stressful job, I just realized I haven't been a good keeper of my blogs. The last post in this site is dated the day I've got the 'you're hired' from my dear boss.

And don't get me wrong, I'm in the office. But I have nothing to do as today's the first working day since our last (my first) event. I have to wait for one of my MIA officemates to come back so I can process a few stuffs.

Which is why I've decided to finally look into Rucksack Stories and, well, just share.

1. I'm sick. No, I'm not a Jamie Sullivan. I'm just a non-singer who's lost her voice due to work-related fatigue, cough, and over-shouting. (Fine, add snapping at some people on the sides.) Hence, I've told my workmates to just tell people who'll look for me to say I'm absent. And I've been asking one of them to answer mobile calls for me. This is so uncool.

2. Our Sunday event is/was fun. Really. Regardless of the fact that I hadn't slept for more than 24 hours and hadn't bathed for the same span of time (and more) just for that event. There's something soothing with the way everything you imagined came to life.

3. I have pending reviews to make in Angled Vista. And one of them's requested. Seriously, I don't know how they've managed to find my email address. But yeah. That post's due anytime. I wish I can say 'soon'.

4. One of my friends' FB friend just posted in his/her account a link to this blog. Thank you and all. I was surprised. But pleased, nonetheless.

5. One of my stupid dreams just came true: last Saturday night, I got to enter and semi-roam a mall while it's closed. Yeah, silly, I know. But I'd always wondered how being in a closed mall would feel. May I just say, it's superbly creepy. But fun, nevertheless.

That's all. For now. My brain's a-fuzz. Today is the first day I'm bored while at work. I hope I get more of this in the future. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment