9.03.2010

Interim

Maybe sometimes you think that after everything I've said about me moving on and being happier now, I still am somewhere back to that dim spot. Because I still post a few sad items from time to time. Because there's still a trace of that spot and that person in the threads of thoughts I share.

But here's the deal, I am okay. I am happy. And I'm not saying this just so I can make myself believe in that fact. Because I know I am happy and okay and free and light.

Yet, there's no denying of the huge portion of who I am today that's because of what happened before. There's no forgetting of the beautiful moments, of those where I laughed and smiled and loved. There's no letting go of all those positive sides of that person, to whom I owe a lot.

Which means that even if I'm already good, I still acknowledge and very much appreciate the fact that we are parts of each other's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment