12.09.2010

Too

Yesterday, one of my college friends texted me and said she missed me.

The night before that, another one of my college friends texted me with a simple "Frnd?". I replied only yesterday and asked her why she texted. She said she just missed us/me.

And today, I got to talk to one of my closest high school friends again after almost a year. She said she missed talking to me.

I'm not very expressive, that much my friends know. And somehow, I think they didn't really expect me to say back the words they tell me. So I totally appreciate it when they, out-of-the-blue, simply remember and say stuffs like that to me. Even if I can't say them back. Even if sometimes I can retort rather indifferently.

And just like a mother who hears from her children again after a long time, my heart is filled with joy. Hey, wait, that's not a good metaphor. HAHA.

Thank you, girls. You never cease to make me feel loved. Despite my harshness.

And for once, I'm saying: I miss you, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment