12.01.2010

Versatile Blogger Award from Judy


exCOMMUNICADO, a blog of my college friend Judy, has just given me the Versatile Blogger Award. It's a sort of chain of awards given by bloggers to their fellow blog-keepers. And since being awarded with such relies on the giver's view of the awardee's blog, I highly appreciate being given this.

Rules for Winning the Award

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact those you selected and let them know.

Lotsa Thanks, Judy!

Judy is a good, good college friend of mine. I've read most of her blog pieces and she's definitely taken to a lot of topics of different interesting fields. Her blog, exCOMMUNICADO, is surely a must read and very well-deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award.

Which is why for me to be given this award by her is more than an honor. Thanks and long live Judy! :)

Seven Things About Me

1. I don't care if I'm relatively small, 4'10", for a 21-year-old (even if it's always the first thing that pops in my head when I do lists like this one).
2. My biggest dream right now is to finish a novel.

3. Number 1 on my Christmas wishlist this year is: to get a job.

4. One thing that never fails to make me smile on a bad day is chocolate ice cream.

5. I have strong issues against commitment, getting married, and relationships. If you've been reading this blog ever since it's started, you'd know why.

6. I am an aunt to my 19-year-old brother's 1-year-old son. Implications may or may not be present.

7. Bring me to Paris today and I swear I'd let you kill me tomorrow. :)

12 Versatile Bloggers

These are bloggers who, for the life of me, I don't understand how they keep such amazing blogs. (List is at random, promise). I can only come up with 12, because to name a blogger as versatile means you have read their posts ardently.

Hoping I'm not breaking (very much) the rules for this award, I present you my chosen 12:

1. Nash Albacea (I Am Under the Bridge)
2. Ana Arcega (She's Got to Love Nobody)
3. Irish Mangubat (Over a Piece of Cake)
4. Paula Batalla (Twix for my Fix)
5. Camille Binuya (An Organized Mess)
11. Lucy Aaltje (The Sunset Girl)

If you're one of the 12, I think you're supposed to follow the same set of rules.
Congratulations, people! Keep writing!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Ryo! You don't know how much felicitous it is to be considered by you, especially you're one of the best writers I've known since College. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Thanks, Nasha. I don't know what else to say except that I really adore your blog simply because it deserves to be adored. :>

    ReplyDelete