2.14.2011

I have a lot of reasons to be mad today

1. Because my planned itinerary just didn't happen. Screw BIR Revenue District Office Jurisdictions. Screw job applications.

2. Because I waited for an hour and a half for a piece of paper and a set of numbers. And all the while, a large tarp-type procedure guidelines was screaming that the waiting should only be for a mere 20 minutes. Reality vs. expectations.

3. Because that wretched company made my morning very uncool and stupidly maddening. I hated them before, I loathe them now. Especially you, you sorry, foolish excuse for an employee. And you were supposedly nice and warm. Well, screw you.

4. Because I am so effin' tired of being nagged. And I do not care what you think of me, if you know me, and whether or not I am entitled to such a statement. Gahd, I wish I can just scream "SHUT THE HELL UP". Just for once.

5. Because I am so tired. Plain and blunt.

I'm sorry for the "bad words", I just cannot contain all these thoughts within me. I want to scream but I cannot. F*** respect.

2 comments:

  1. Screw BIR RDO! Agree to the nth level!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR! They take being a government office way too seriously, i.e. they're superbly slow and maddeningly inconsistent. Not to mention all them penciled-eyebrow-raising ladies. Pft.

    ReplyDelete